Friday, March 27, 2009

Stepping Back a Bit

In the midst of all this Obama stuff, I have decided to take a page from Karl's book and discontinue my use of other internet boards for a while. I am finding that my attitude on this is slipping down a very uncharitable slope and that I need to stop. It's especially inappropriate when I am supposed to be preparing for the biggest day of the liturgical year. This will good for me anyway, as I probably spend too much time on such boards anyways.

I'll still post around here, but the argumentation over this recent news has touched too many nerves for me to continue debating it without my bad inclinations taking over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you still post @ NDNation? It gets discouraging reading some of the smart people there who advocate some really stupid things, and I mean some of the so-called "conservative" ones.