Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What You Can Learn From Jack van Impe

Tonight, I learned that St. Jerome preached about the Rapture. That's so awesome that I can't find a single source backing it up (other than his translation of the "caught up" passage in 1 Thessalonians 4 as "rapturo").

I also learned that space aliens are actually demons and that they will start dropping like flies from heaven so that Jesus will have clear sailing when he returns. Didn't Lawrence Fishburne and Sam Neill already go through this?

Television can be so educational.

By the way, I know a lot of you are waiting for the next installment of the Vatican II series. I am working on it. My employment has been something of a madhouse lately, so things are progressing a bit slower than I would like. I apologize and will do better.

1 comment:

haskovec said...

Event Horizon has got to be one of the worst movies I have ever sat through. It was something awful!!!